cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition value not updated when qty changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I have created a new condition ZPR1 (copied from PR00) and use a new formula for it.

There is a problem when I change the qty after the item is billed.

Suppose the original qty is 1 and total ZPR1 price is 100. When I change the qty to 2, the ZPR1 price is still 100! It will change to 200 if the item is not billed.

Anybody encounters such problem and how to solve?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi steve,

you should not change the qty once the billing is finished. the system will not update the price even if you change the qty after billing. if you want to change the qty, you can do it using invoice cancellation. first you cancel the invoice, then change the qty. now the system will update the price.

I hope it helps you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't mean to change the unit price.

I mean the condition value (the item total price) is not updated

You can't change the price anymore in the condition tab after you billed

But when you change the qty of the item, the total value should change accordingly

And I think for my case I should not cancel the invoice. Suppose original qty is 10, and there is partial shipment of 7 and billed the customer. Later customer request to reduce the qty to 7 to complete the item. We should not cancel the invoice in this case.

Try to test with PR00 and PN00, you will see the item value will be changed according to the item qty.

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steve if a order is billed then it's status is completed, and it generally won't allow any changes. try the changes without invoicing. Even before delivery. Also advice as to why you needed to do these changes.

Regards