cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to disable R/3 search helps

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can we disable R/3 search helps in dynpro ?

example: if an RFC is setting a date field to an input field, the input field gets added with a built-in calendar controller. How to disable the calender as the input field is meant as readOnly(true).

thanks folks,

nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Create a value attribute of type boolean and bind it to the Enable property of the input field.

2. Set this attribute to false in wdDoInit() method.

wdContext.currentContextElement().set<attribute>(false);

Regards,

Murtuza

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

murtuza!

thanks for your reply,

when we are disabling the entire field, the value inside input field is not visible as that of before. This field is important to be visible. is there any better alternative exists?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The other alternative would be to get the date value and convert it to String and then bind that String attribute to your input field.

Regards,

Murtuza

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

murtuza!!

when i am setting table values from RFC, where the code for setting the local Strings must be done ?

I tried it in the Table.onLeadSelection(), it gives NullPointerException.

please leave me some links for RFC data manipulation too

thanks in advance

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just take the value from the output node of your RFC in some String variable soon after you execute your RFC.

Regards,

Murtuza

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But the result is shown as a table where some fields of RFC output structure is used. For rest of structure, I have used input fields. those input fields are meant to show values ( so dont need value helps ).

For each table value, i have to set the corresponding text fields. is there any thing that could suit my needs according to you ?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I am really confused and not to be make out what is your requirement.

What I understood is you want to set some local variables based on the values of the RFC. If this is the case then just set those variables immediately executing the RFC and invalidating the output node.

But if you requirement is such that those variables should be set for a particular row of a table then you need to set those local variables on the OnLeadSelect event of the table.

If your requirement is something different then please make me understand.

Regards,

Murtuza

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi murtuza!

I am setting RFC values in a table. That part is fine. Now, I want to set certain fields of the RFC outside to table (say in an input field). Of course the input field handles one value at a time. I need to set the input value according to the row selected in the table.

I tried to set values in onLeadSelect() event of the table. When I am accessing the RFC field, it gives NullPointerException. RFC output node is invalidated in the ComponentController.

Think you get my requirement. Please get some solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assume your output node is

output

-

>table_value

-

>input_value

of which the table_value is binded to the table and input_value is not binded to table but needs to be displayed in an input field when the button is clicked.

Create one more value attribute of the type same of input_value and bind it to the input field.

Now write this code for OnLeadSelect event of the table.

wdContext.currentContextElement().set<attribute>(wdContext.nodeOutput().currentOutputElement().getInput_value());

Regards,

Murtuza