cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single -Pricing fo all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to maintain a single pricing Procedure to all process to all countries.Is it possible .If yes what settings have to be done ( any spacial settings have to make. Please advise.

Regards

Ravi Chandra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Good morning

Pric Proc is determines via logics Doc Pric Proc, Customer Pric Proc and sales area. Now technically i think it is possible to have one single pricing procedure however what would be the implications for foreign trade will be very interesting to see... Since in earlier posts people have raised an obvious doubt about taxes and other things, i really wonder if you can capture all of it one procedure. and even if you manage to do that post implementation havoc would ... I don't really know but i can imagine... it would be very scary...

So even if you are desperate to try that, don't in a live scenario, testing --> you are the king

Keep Sapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

normally business implement SAP country by country or in a step wise manner, what we call as global rollouts.

During this, we copy the pricing procedure what was first implemented since it matches the business model. Just for the fact that we copy the original Pri proc, otherwise its the same across all the countries. Assuming this is step one done, now we try to understand what are the different local changes and make the necessary modifications to the pricing procedure. These changes depend on business to business and country to country, however the core model of business remains same, so does the pricing procedure.

Coming tax procedure that changes totally from country to country. Like we TAXINN or TAXINJ for the sole purpose of tax calculations. This is however not a substitute for the main pricing procedure to carry the day to day transactions.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

I think it is not possible, since each country has its own business & statuary requirements, it is very difficult to maintain a common pricing procedure.

That is the reason why SAP has provided the different procedures for different countries

Ex: TAXINN - for india

RVAAAR - for Argentina

RVAACH - For switcherland

RVAAFR - fro France

For further informations, refer country versions sections in the SAP library

Hope this info is useful

Reward points if useful.../

Regards

KALEESWARAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is the pricing procedure for US and UK

thanks manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

I dont want to misguide u, since i havent worked for those countries!!!!!!!

But check this link, it may answer ur query.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/5a/d34a9f544811d1895e0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

Regards

Kaleeswaran

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear manu

For US

1) Pricing procedure: RVAXUS (SD)

2) Tax calculation procedure: TAXUSX (SD, MM and FI)

For condition records, check the link

[Maintaining SD Condition Records|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/af/3f89d79e6711d395da00a0c929f4c9/frameset.htm]

Dont have any idea about UK procedure

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi