Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-IDI Interface Manual Charecterstics transfer to Sub-Subsystem

dp_prasad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We have an issue with QM-IDI Interface .We are using std RFC QIRF_SEND_REQUIRMENTS_GET_DAT2 and its extracting the insp.lot and its charecterstics correctly.

We facing problem only in case of manual Charecterstics transfer.

I.e.Soemtimes user will directlty(manually) add the new charecterstics( Table QAMV) in the Insp.lot Record results. But when we call the RFC only the std. charterstics are got transferred( means..those which are created automatically) and is exclusing the charecterstics that are created manually.

When we debug the RFC i found that these charecterstics are filled up in the function module 'QICD_QAIMV_TABLE_FILL'. Here in this its excluding the charectertics which has status '2'( processed).

when ever i add a new charecterstic in QA02 the Result Record satus( filed STATUSR) of the charecterstic is already set to 2( Processed) and this field is greyed out.If its '1'(Must be transferrred) then the RFC is picking up this charecterstics as well.

Can anybody have any idea about why the status is coming as '2' for the manual charecterstics(upon adding itself), and if its any config can anyboidy advise where to change it.

My requirement is that i need to transfer these mnaully added charecterstics also to the sub-system through the RFC.

Thanks a lot for your help and time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dp_prasad
Participant
0 Kudos

We have restricted to make manual insertion of chars.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also having the requirement of QM-IDI, i have created an sub system and attached to a work center and created a task list for a material. Will be please give me a detail screen sort of step by step using our function module , how to proceed further. ( My requirement is to interface spectrometer with SAP-QM, Now my basic issue is that where will the spectrometer results stored in the external system, how our RFC functional module will find the exact location of the data in the external system,)

Kindly guide me this is very urgent.

Selvam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

See the status in insp lot..if system says that transfered to sub system...then systems asumes that the cherectristucs you are adding will be processed manually. Hence you need to add the charectiristucs before the transfer to sub system, then it will work