cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COGS cost to be copied from PGI not from sales order or delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Scenario: Where COGS material is calculated in PGI. Currently cost material in the sales order will be transfered to billing document. We could see the difference between cost in the sales order and COGS(PGI). I.e cost in the sales order $ 10.00 and COGS $12.5 as of now $10.00 is populated in billing document which is wrong. We need to populate $12.5 in the billing document?.

Requirement: I want copy COGS to my billing document in order to send COGS to CO-PA reports.

How can i acheive this?.

I assign double points if you provide me right answer..

Highly appreciate your help..

Regards,

Jagadeesan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jagdeesan,

You will have to do a re-determination of pricing at billing level, for cost purposes only. You will have to do it in copy control at item level and will have to set the pricing type to N.(Redetermine the cost). This way your prices will remian fixed but your cost will be redeteremined.

Hope this helps.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abisheak,

Per your mail i have made configuration in VTFA. I did testing but It did not copy $12.50 to my billing document. It is still coming $10.00 in billing document.

Do you foresee anything else?.

Regards,

Jagadeesan

==========================================

Your mail

HI Jagdeesan,

You will have to do a re-determination of pricing at billing level, for cost purposes only. You will have to do it in copy control at item level and will have to set the pricing type to N.(Redetermine the cost). This way your prices will remian fixed but your cost will be redeteremined.

Hope this helps.

Abhishek

=============================================

Hi All,

Scenario: Currently cost material in the sales order will be transfered to billing document. We could see the difference between cost in the sales order and COGS(PGI). I.e cost in the sales order $ 10.00 and COGS $12.5 as of now $10.00 is populated in billing document which is wrong. We need to populate $12.5 in the billing document?.

Requirement: I want copy COGS to my billing document in order to send COGS to CO-PA reports.

How can i acheive this?.

I assign double points if you provide me right answer..

Highly appreciate your help..

Regards,

Jagadeesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VTFL. delivery to billing try changing the pricing type to C or Q. Hope this should serve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No. I tried C and Q but both have not worked. Anything else?.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Jagadeesan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the delivery document to billing document copy control at item level set pricing type as B or C and set value as E in the price source field.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I am sorry to interrupt.

But by setting source as E, isnt the cost copied from sales order, which is same as $10 and not as $12. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.