cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP - Selection profile creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying DP. I created a planning book. However, I can't assign any selection profile to it. I don't see any objects and I couldn't see any way to create a new one on TC /SAPAPO/SDP94.

I have already activated the planning book by creating time series objects, and maintained the planning object structure on /SAPAPO/MC62 with some entries.

I appreciate any help.

Best regards

Cihan Polat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have a small tree like icon on the left hand side shuffler. You can click on it and create your own selection profiles.

For step by step instruction, refer to this[best Practice documentation|http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv150/BBLibrary/HTML/BBLibrary_EN_DE.htm]

Click on Demand Planning and see the DP scenario.

Hope this helps.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Visi, I found in the documentation.

Best regards

4.6 Creating Selection Profiles for the Planning Book

Use

For your planning process, you need to make a selection that restricts the range of products and locations. To do this, you create one or more selection profiles.

The demand planner uses the selection profile to quickly access frequently used selections.

Procedure

1. To access the planning book choose one of the following navigation options:

SAP SCM menu Advanced Planning and Optimization  Demand Planning  Planning  Interactive Demand Planning

Transaction code /SAPAPO/SDP94

2. In the Planning Book: SAP Standard Demand Planning screen, choose Selection window in the left screen area.

The Object Selection dialog box is displayed.

3. From the possible entries list in the Show field, select APO Product.

4. Enter the planning version 000 in the field to the right of the APO Planning Version field.

5. In the second row, restrict the range of products by specifying only those products that you actually need for your planning task. To do this, select APO Product and use the multiple object selection :

For the Make-to-Stock scenario, for example, select APO-FERT-01 and APO-FERT-02, for other scenarios, specify the respective products.

6. Choose Save selection in the Objects Selection dialog box.

7. Enter for example, MTS_CPG or VMI_CPG as the selection description and choose Save.

8. Choose Adopt

9. To store the saved selection in your selection profile, choose Maintain selection profile in the left screen area. In the Maintain Selection Profiles for Users dialog box, use drag and drop to transfer the saved selection from the right area to your selection profile on the left.

10. Choose Save and Copy.

11. To display objects that belong to a selection profile, double-click the selection. The system displays the objects in the upper left screen area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs Srinava and Visu,

But the problem is that I cannot create any profile on SDP94. It seams that they are linked to planning areas,

On the left handside, if I click on the "pen indicator" for sel. profile, a sub-window is opened with two panes. One side showing my profiles, the other showing refereance selections.

However, the one showing reference selections doesn't show any selections for my planning book. So I can't copy anything on to my profile folders.

I hope, this is a more clear explanation of the problem.

Best regards

Cihan Polat

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create Selection ID in interactive planning (sdp94) and then assign it to various users in transaction /sapapo/mc77