cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In DP 5.0, I am doing the copy function in Realignment, because already the target chars are created. So i just have to copy the data from source to target CVCs. But i am getting error . ending with warnings. When i checked the log, it says the target chars not maintained, asks to maintain the same. But its very much available in the system already.

I did PSTRU CONS check and LCM CONS Check too. They show green. so what would be the wrong ? any idea ?

thanks

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the thread. Thanks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I have created the timeseries. did the reinitialisation of PA again. no clue anyway.. But it worked with realignment funcion. I see the new CVC in pl book also, but only the data is not copied. If there is no time series, i believe we cant see that CVC in pl book, right ?

thx

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I got rid of this issue using Realignment. It copied correctly. But still i dont know how the copy function failed.

THx for your help.

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.

Did you create the time series for the new CVC's before copying.

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had this problem yesterday. Last night, in regular jobs, the PA was re-initialised. Today, i still face the same problem.

I ran the copy again on the same steps. (just have 4 steps).

I am wondering, i see those materials in Pl book also. I am just trying to copy from one material to other material only. Both materials are setup. still the log says, i dont have target CVCs. How can i overcome this problem ?

thx

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please copy paste the realignment log for further clarity on the issue being faced by you and also the suitably masked details of the realignment step.

Would be surely able to help then.

Regards

Ankur

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try to reinitialize the planning area ?