cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an issue where we are unable to create delivery because the stock was released against the wrong item number . can some one please help me with how to go about correcting this. I'm somewhat new to SAP so if you can would you be so kind as to supply the T-code and the neccessary steps.

Thank you all in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys thank you both for your quick response, I have no idea how to use these transactions, I have the sales order number and when i go to these transaction it is looking for an inbound or outbound number. I'm really not sure what to do . The drop down menu has not pulled up anything related to this order that I can see.

Sorry to such a pain on this

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the SAP access menu give the trn code VA03, once the order is displayed on the screen go to the transaction flow to get the subsequent documents, note the invoice number and the delivery numbe for the sales order.

return to the SAP access menu. give the trn code VF02 and give the billing document number for the sales order and press enter. Cancel this billing document and return to the SAP access menu. Enter the trn code VL09 and press enter, give the delivery document number and reverse the PGI so that the goods are taken back into the inventory. Return to the SAP access menu and enter the trn code VL02N and delete the delivey document for which the PGI was reversed.

Hope this will give you the clear idea of the whole process.

Thanks

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If it is delivered for wrong item number in the same delivery then as Kishore said if the invoice is done cancel the invoice by VF02 (Reverse accounting will be posted), Cancel the PGI by VL09 and make the picking qty is 0 for the existing item and pick the req. quantity for the actual item.

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can do the following actions in the order :

if invoiced was also created for that line item :

cancel the invoice through t.code VF02 > reverse the PGI with t.code VL09 > make the picking qty 0 in the delivery in VL02N t.code.> Now delete the delivery.

with this you have come back to the order level. Depending on the stage your are in the mentioned order do the required actions.

regards

sadhu kishore