cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get pricing conditions on transaction basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I want to design a soluttion in XI where , a quotation is created in SAP using the BAPI_QUOTAITON_CREATEFROM_DATA2 , it gives back VBELN as a response . Now i want to get the pricing conditions used for that quotation.Is there a way to achieve this ?

Is there any BAPI which can retrieve this info based on VBELN ? Any other solutions using XI ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

To get the pricing conditions either you need to look for relevant BAPI or have to develop own RFC which will return the pricing condtions based on VBELN.

But anyhow you need two seperate Sender channels one for sending the data to BAPI to create quataion and get back the VBELN, after getting the vbeln you have to make another call to call the BAPI or Coustomized RFC that will return Pricing Information.

Probably you could look for BAPI_SALES_ORDER_SIMULATE & then analize the output table ORDER_CONDITION_EX for pricing information.

Thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Feb 18, 2008 6:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you already try BAPI_QUOTATION_GETDETAILBOS? This one seems to do exactly what you want: it takes the quotation number in import field SALESDOCUMENT and it returns the pricing conditions in the following internal tables (depending of the data you need):

QUOTATIONCONDITIONS Conditions

QUOTATIONCONDHEAD Conditions Header Data

QUOTATIONCONDITEM LIKE Conditions Item Data

QUOTATIONCONDQTYSCALE Condition Scale Quantity

QUOTATIONCONDVALSCALE Condition Scale Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven

Are you sure about the BAPI name , My system doesn't show any BAPI with that name .