Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI messages need to be processed twice

mirnachaanine
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are encountering an issue with processing XML messages in the XI Dev environment. XML messages are failing the first time they are being processed. However, when we go into SXMB_MONI and select the message to be processed again, it works fine.

This issue was just encountered last week with no changes made on any of the interfaces. No other system changes have been made either. The XI system is on NW04s SPS11. I was wondering if anyone else has run into a similar issue.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Mirna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member334189
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mirna,

please check OSS note 1028739 'Sporadic messages are not found during switch start'. This note provides an advanced correction for an issue that finally was fixed in PI7.0 SPS12.

Best Regards,

Harald Keimer

XI Development Support

SAP AG, Walldorf

mirnachaanine
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

Thank you for your response. I will check the note you provided.

Thanks,

Mirna

mirnachaanine
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

Thank you for your response. However, the receiver system was available at all times during when the messages are processed. In fact, all XML messages are having the same issue.

In SXMB_MONI, it is saying "XML message not found" "Exception of class CX_XMS_SYSERR_PERSIST" upon failing the first time.

Thanks,

Mirna

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Acitivate the cache in IE and also CPA cache on the J2ee engine.

2) Check OSS Note 865467

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mirna,

This could be because of the unavailability of the receiver system at the time of first message handling. Check in error and Trace node for description of the problem in SXMB_MONI. That would give you a better understadning on whats going wrong.

VJ