cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print program name of a smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

i created zee smartform and attach printprogram with.suppose i forgot the printprogram name.i know only form name.how to get its print program name.plzz tell

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Feb 14, 2008 10:17 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to NACE transaction, select application name then select output type and then click on processing routines.it will show the program & smartform name attached.

either go to TNAPR table, give ouput type it will show.

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In table TNAPR, you have the information print program attached for a smartform.

2. Go to transaction code smartforms. Give the form name. and see the function module created for that form from menu:environment->function module name.

go to that function module from se37 transaction and use where used list, you get the in formation.

regards,

kamala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will get SD and MM related forms in TNAPR table FI related forms will be there in T001F table

TTFXP -Selection list of print programs will also be used for finding print program

For finding the print program of a smartform,TNAPR is the table name.

Also check this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

reply given by Tushar is right check it .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check TNAPR Table

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look for the transport requests containing the form, the program should be in the same request. (SE03 - search object in request)

Else the program should call the function module SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME passing the smartform name as a parameter, look for program using this function module and look at the parameter formname. (SE37 - where used)

You may also search abap source for the name of the form.

If you attached forms and program through customizing, go back to SPRO to find program name.

Regards