cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight forwarder (TF) to be copied into delivery header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an requirement to copy TF partner function (freight forwarder) from Inter company STPO to the delivery Header.

Vendor xyz selected in the STPO header and while creating delivery, the vendor should copy into delivery header.

I am using all standard document types.

STPO order type = NB

Default order type= DL

Delivery type = NLCC

Delivery item category = NLC

Please advise is there any config setting help me to copy freight forwarder into inter company delivery.

Warm Regards

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I dont think that there is direct transfer of special partners from STPO to Delivery.

You will have to write your own include just before the user exit FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP and after the exit FORM USEREXIT_DELETE_DOCUMENT.

We have done the same thing as your scenario.

regards,

Abhishek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Karan and Abhishek.

Abhishek..

As per your advise, we did the changes before the user exit FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP and after the exit FORM USEREXIT_DELETE_DOCUMENT now it is working as required to copy Freight Forwarder from STPO header to delivery header automatically.

Thanks for your quick help thru this forum and over phone.

Note : Points rewarded.

Warm Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can include a partner function in your delivery partner procedure and make it a mandatory field and then it will always appear in the delivery and you can input the name manually.

The partner function should be of the type "LI".

Otherwise you can use the user exit for the same.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan