cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MULTIPLE BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Is there any possibility to explode BOM in BOM(Multiple BOM)? I Created a BOM with Main item Dinner set and sub items as plate and bowl.I again created a BOM for bowl with sub items spoon, fork.But when i tried to explode BOM, the BOM for dinner set is exploding but not BOM for bowl. Only one BOM is exploding.Pls, help me in this issue.

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IN the corresponding item category tcode "vov7" for "bowl" "assign value "B" in " Structural scope".

and check it definately works if ur config settings are properly made.

if it helps reward me.

regards,

kishroe.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi aditya,

for the main item ie dinner set at Maintain item cateogories VOV7 > you have a field structure scope in the Bill of material/Configuration section . Give the field value as B.

Structural scope of a material with bill of material

Procedure

Make an entry here to indicate how a bill of material is processed in a sales order involving this item category.

When you are using configurable materials, the structure scope determines whether it is possible to configure the material in the sales document. In the item category, you must enter either C or D as the structure scope for configurable materials.

Example

You can specify the extent to which non-configurable materials should be exploded in the sales order, that is, the level up to which subitems should be created for the bill of material components.

regards

sadhu kishore