cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results Analysis Message KJ436

Former Member
0 Kudos

While setting up Results Analysis for the POC method (03) and executing transaction KKA2, we got the following message. Both the CO version and the RA version are set to the same valuation (Group valuation). Any help would be appriciated.

Basic RA version must have valuation category "0" (operational valuation)

Message no. KJ436

Diagnosis

If a version has actual data (see basic version setting), it must be relevant to settlement in results analysis (see maintenance of version of results analysis).

If a version does not have actual data (see basic version setting), it cannot be relevant to settlement in results analysis (see maintenance of the version of results analysis).

Procedure

1. Check the basic version setting in the maintenance of the general versions.

2. Modify the results analysis version to conform to the basic version setting.

3. Turn the indicator Version relevant to settlement on or off, whichever is appropriate.We are using CO plan version 0 (see below) and it is set for actual and plan. The RA version (0) (also below) is marked as being relevant to settlement. These settings seems to address the error message but I guess we are missing something.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are maximum three currency valuations:

Legal, Group and Profit center.

And you also maintain C & V profiles for currency and valuation. T codes are 8KEM and 8KEQ.

Here if you have maintained Legal valuation for company code currency, then you can not use Group valuation in RA version maintenance OKG2 for FI posting i.e version 0.

Please check the above settings.

Thanks,

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Mikhail

As u mentioned u set the RA method for POC3 in OKG3.

Assuming maintained in OKG3 - the status control ,profit Basis,Valuation Level and its Minimum Values.

Is the RA version been maintained in OKG2 ?

In OKG2 - need to maintain the RA version with respect to the Controlling Area like 0 or 1.

Is OKG8 has been maintained on the Posting Rules - means where the RA version should have the corrsponding Profit & loss account number and Balance sheet account number.

Kindly check and verify according to the relevant RA used/picked using OKG1 in Config - OKG2(maintain RA versions), OKG3(valuation methods for RA), Define Line ID's , OKG5 ( Assignment of Cost elements for WIP and RA) , OKG4( update of WIP calculation and RA) , OKG8 ( Posting rules in WIP and RA) .

If all these maintained u will definetelu get the KKA2 result.

ENJOY SAP PS

Regards

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP, the config is complete. However, I am way before posting to FI. All I am trying to do is calculate RA and am getting this error. However, I tried another system and the version is in legal valuation rather then group and it worked jusst fine. Any thought? Is RA not meant to valuate in group?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Mikhail

Kindly Check in OKG2 - i doubt in this.

RA calculates ur WIP costs.

Could u pl.explain on Valuate group?

ENJOY SAP PS

Regards

PP