Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment method from customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello alltogether,

I have one problem.

When I do a document billing I expect to get the "Payment method" from customers company code data into the invoice.

But Field VBRK-ZLSCH (in invoice-header) is always empty when creating the invoice.

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks a lot !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did one further test.

Put the payment method in customer master.

Created a TA order, saved, then switch to header->accounting.

Field Pmnt. method is empty too. Means customer data is not taken automatically into order as well !!!

Something wrong in customizing? Or no standard process?

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here the Payment method feild in invoice is optional if you maintain anything here, it will consider this option and will not consider the option maintained in customer master record.

If something is maintained in customer master record in payment method and nothing has been maintained in invoice header, then the system automatically takes it from customer master record.

Kindly Reward points if usefull.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thx for your reply. That's the first I checked

It's in!

Some other ideas?

Regards

Wolf

Former Member

The payment method field will not be defaulted from the master data,because it is made for manual input. If you enter it, then it is transferred to FI.If you leave it blank, the payment method is determined when the FI-document is created from the invoice. It is standard that the field from table KNB1 are not copied in the sales order, because they are only relevant for FI.

Please check in your system

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Customer Master.

May be its missing in the master data.

Regards

KRSNA