cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Round Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have done my Material master and sales order in sales order i am in need to give the rounding profile but i am not able to get the exact rounding pls help me in that including the CMIR also

how to do the rounding profile whether there is any relevence for the rounding profile in MM01 sales : sales org1 tab view any relevnce is there for that rounding please clarify this

Thanks in advance

Rajesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can enter a rounding profile in the material master record. This profile is used by the system to calculate the order proposal in the planning run. The rounding profile is defined in Customizing.

If, for example, the following rounding profile is defined in Customizing:

2 ® 5

32 ® 40

This means the following: from a requirement of 2 units, the system rounds up to 5 units, from a requirement if 32 units, it rounds up to 40 units. If the requirement lies below the first threshhold value, the system copies the original requirement value unchanged. If the requirement exceeds the first threshhold value, the system always rounds up. In the example below, ‘piece’ is used as the unit of measure

But the rouding profile you maintian at the customer master level would have more precedence over the material master.

regards

sadhu kishore

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should maintain the rounding profile in Material master in sales org 1 tab for that material.

You even maintain the same in VD52 CMIR but base on the sequence it picks from the CMIR / Materil master record.

Kindly Reward points if use full.

Regards

vK