cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View open qty and manually close SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Example : I have SO with qty 10pcs, but only 3pcs are delivered, the remaining 7pcs are yet to be delivered. Hence, this SO is still open. The thing now is that I want to see the open qty and manually close the SO.

I tried with VA05 but it doesn't show the open qty. What transaction to view the open qty? How to manually close an open SO? Is there a button or checkbox that I can just click on it to close the SO?

Thanks.

Edited by: Wooi Ling Ng on Feb 14, 2008 2:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed. Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wooi

From VA05, you can very well take the open order quantity. Once you execute VA05, you wont be able to see in the same screen. You have to go to extreme right side. Check once again.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Here the issue is to close sales order which has the open qty remaining in the sales order.

VA05 is used to list the open sales order only.

Regards

vK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear vK

I know very well. Please read the question posted first which says

"I tried with VA05 but it doesn't show the open qty. What transaction to view the open qty?"

The answer is what I had posted above. Got it???

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

In VA05, I only see Order Qty and Confirm Qty, don't have Open Qty. I tried to right-click to show all the columns including the hidden ones, but can't find open qty.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to note : 37871

Ramesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wooi

Try this one.

Go to VA05, execute it so that it will go to main screen. Here press "Cntrl+F8" so that you can see two boxes one on the left side with "Displayed Columns" and on the right side "Column set".

Check whether the tab open order qty is on the right side. Most probably, it should be there. Place your mouse on that particular field and select the left side arrow (<--)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I did exactly like what you said, but I don't see the open qty.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said that you want to close the sales order for 7 qty of total 10 qty.

When do the following.

Goto the sales order created, goto the line item eg 10 scroll towards right side of the screen to find the field " Reason for Rejection" assign the relavent message why you want to close the order for remaining quantity.

If you have many line items you can reject the undeliveried line items if you want them not to delivery.

Kindly Reward points if usefull.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to close the sales order manually u hav to do select " Reason for rejection" tab in that assingn some value aganist ur material then the sales order itself closed.

reward me with suitable points.

regrads,

kishore.