cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a SOAP synchronous sender. I have a scenario where by I want to change the incoming payload.

What I mean is that the incoming payload contains certain words in the XML tags that I need to remove.

Is it possible to remove these words by using a or devloping a Module for the SOAP adapter?

the trick part is the fact that once I remove them on the Sender side, when the response then comes back again, I need to put these words back into the relevant XML tags.

Is it possible to achieve this by writing a module for the adapter?

It is important that it removes it on the request and then reinserts them into the response...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking at the SOAP adapter as we speak but I can't see anywhere to define modules for the return side of a synchronous call... could you please elaborate?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the soap Sender communication channel, under the "Module" tab, u have to add ur modules. The order of module placement should be:

1. Ur module for request

2. sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean

3. Ur module for response

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

ahhh... ok thank you... so this definitely works and you have tried this before?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. It is quite possible with the module.

For the case of request u have to place the module before the standard module and for response, put the module after the standard module

Regards,

Prateek