cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP-- LSMW-- Transportation Lane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we are doing LSMW for Transporation Lane creation in APO SNP, system unable to recongize the Pop-Up screen, due to that its not updating record.

It showing all values after converted data, but, when system unable to feed the value to populate the sub screen.

Kindly guide to overcome this problem.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try APOLoader tool. (It is an excel based tool from SAP, which can directly load data into APO. Behind the scenes this one uses BAPI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I find information on this APOLoader tool?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The excel tool can be downloaded from

Note 551972 - FAQ: APO loader.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to use APO loader for the first time.

Do we need to fill in all fields in the generated file? it has hundreds of fields and some with crazy GUID numbers.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Zeeshan.

hkmaradana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Is your problem solved? If not just let me know i explain how it can be done? I have done successfully through LSMW by using BAPI method.

Good luck

Cris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cris,

Can you please let me know what all fileds are mandatory to provide in lsmw.

also if any one knows BaPI fileds what we need to provide please reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

LSMW does not recognize pop up, to avoid the pop-up you need to check the flags fix trsp duration and fix trsp distance and enter a value for both (dummy value in case you dont require any of these fields), the pop-up generate proposal will not appear.

But I think creating transportation lane using BAPI is a better and faster option in case you have got large number of lanes.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjog,

Thanks for your valuable information. Kindly give information reg. which BAPI need to use for uploading Transpotation lane.

regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

The BAPI for transportation Lane creation is BAPI_TRLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you see data correctly in the "Read Data" and "Convert Data" options ?

Did you try putting default values in the recording (if you are using one) instead of picking up from screen ? when you run LSMW interactively exactly which step is the Pop-up not picking the value ?