cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3(RFC)-----XI---------FILE scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I developed the scenario like RFC>XI->File Asynch Scenario by using ABAP Proxy(Client). Can i use business service for receiver in this scenario?

All http connections between R/3 and XI are configured. Could you please explain me how to test this scenario.

Thanks<

Nagarjuna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U an use a busynes service for recever as it is not a R/3 adapter,,

is it synchrnous message...?or asynchronous ...send u r request and test in sxmb_moni and coomunication channels

plz award points

thnq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

it's an asynch case. here i created the proxy at R/3 side which calls bapi and returns the results. the same proxy is executed in XI and the details will be sending to the file in target directory.

i am sure that every thing is fine. but i am not able to see the file in the target directory. i am not guessing the problem. i tried in SXMB_MONI, no messages displyed.

i dont know how to test this scenario. If you have the solution, please get back to me.

Thanks,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you are not using any sender communication channel??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kunal,

how are you?

yes. i am not using any communication channel, because i am using the proxy at sender side.

Thanks,

nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the message is not coming in SXMB_MONI : there will be some issue in sender side

check the proxy is activeted .......the code of program is activated

activated the proxy once again.....

check the code by executing it....

give some inputs to the bapis import parameter...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kunal,

i tested the proxy in debugging, it's working fine. data has coming to the internal table.

I am sure that ID, IR & Activation of Proxy at R/3 all are done successfully. i tested the configuration in ID tools-->test confiutation and mapping in IR.

in RWB work bench i tested CC, every thing is fine.

The problem is i am not able to see the output in Target folder.

i am not able to guess the problem. Please try to guess it and let me know asap.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked your receiver CC in RWB??

Please let us know the status of the receiver CC

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna

you are able to see the message in sxm_moni???

if yes the check the seetings of receiver communication channel......if it is right then do cache refresh....see the cache staus....refresh it....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose you have set all the configurations correctly and monitored the message in CC monitoring.

I would suggest you to send the test message from RWB and check the availabilty of the reciever.

Also, you can refer the follwoing the link for the same:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/08/25/xi-sending-a-message-without-the-use-of-an-adapter-not-possible

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I developed the scenario like RFC>XI->File Asynch Scenario by using ABAP Proxy(Client). Can i use business service for receiver in this scenario?

>

Hi,

Check if have established an active connection between R/3 & XI using this blog.

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Yes, you can use business service at receiver side.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check wether the Message Mapping is working correctly by testing with test data.

2) You can test ur complete scenario in Configuration from TOOLS -> Test Configuration.

There u can find whether Sender Agreement,Receiver Agreement,Interface Determination and Receiver Determination are correctly configured. By giving Payload.

3) Check your Communication Channel in RWB.

Because if u r using Content Conversion, there will be some problem. So check this.

Thanks,

Kish.