cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of function group BBP_PDH_SEARCH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

time ago my project made a custom transaction BBPCF01 (copy of FG BBP_CF) in order to make modifications beyond customization limits. All worked perfectly even on web.

Now the user asked some modifications to the search system that go beyond customization, so we've been forced to make a copy of FG BBP_PDH_SEARCH; i also made a new ITS ZBBPSEARCH with the templates for the FG dynpros and a new service on the SICF. The new custom FG has been modified to our needs. On the gui side everything works, on the web we can't see anything but an error message "window.wgu_global_eventhandler is null or not a object"

Does anyone know what's happening here?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Francesco,

maybe the two following notes can give you some further information about the issue:

You might also find more help in the BC (-FES-GUI) forum, as I guess thats were the problem is situated at.

BR

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

thanks for your reply. I already checked all the steps in the note 816973, while the note 710719 doesn't seem to be useful for my issue. Any other ideas?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved my problem. I forgot to create a template for the screen ZBBP_CF 100 into its internet service with an include of my zbbp_pdh_search service.