cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SLd Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

I am trying to add a new technical system ( Web As Abap) in my SLD..

My setting gives me the below error when i move to application server window ie when i click on the next button of the central servers screen...

Error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The node, node element, and attribute info MUST NOT be null

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.MessageManager.reportContextAttributeMessage(MessageManager.java:940)

at com.sap.sld.wd.technicalsystem.NewABAPSystem2.onActionNext(NewABAPSystem2.java:369)

at com.sap.sld.wd.technicalsystem.wdp.InternalNewABAPSystem2.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalNewABAPSystem2.java:344)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:87)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Action.fire(Action.java:67)

is there any work around to fix this...

thanx,

Shravan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

This might be the problem if the user slduser hs got different password in visual admin and in abap backend system.Make sure that you have the same password at both the places.You can try testing you SLD in the visual admin whether you can send the data or not.

Reward points if helpfull.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether you are filling up all required fields while creating new technical system.

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not leaving any fields empty...

i am filling all the values...

In addition , it worked fine a few hours ago...

Thanx...

Shravan.