cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find UME Permissions DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I trying to do the tutorial "Protecting Access to the Web Dynpro Car Rental Application Using UME Permissions" but when i try to create the DC UME Permissions it's nothing there.. it's nothing under the node sap.com->content->...

Is there any library that i need to add? or is this a install problem?

Thanks!

Regards,

Dalmo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dalmo,

is your UME active at all? If not, there is no way to use it. That should be described in the prerequisits of the course, which people like to step over...

You will NOT find a descritpion in the tutorial how to do this, as this goes beyound it's purpose. But maybe there is a good hint where to find details.

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benny, But how do i active the ume?In the installation of netweaver i didn't see anything like that...

Thanks!

Regards,

Dalmo

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As I said, this is mentioned in the tutorial: "Before beginning with the tutorial, you should familiarize yourself with the concepts necessary for

using UME permissions with this tutorial"

Did you do so?

I was wrong by the way, there is complete description for everything! If you still have a problem please tell me exactly on which page of the description.

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benny,

In the tutorial, "Protecting Access to the Web Dynpro Car Rental Application Using UME Permissions" is in page 45, the picture shows under the node Content the UME Permissions selected, but my netweaver don't has this option, i'm using "SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio Version: 2.0.9

Build id: 200411030238"

Thank You!

Regards

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Well, as the prerequisites of the tutorial explain, you need at least service pack 11. What you have is SP9.

That's your problem.

Get the latest SP.

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Very Much!!!

Regards,

Dalmo

Answers (0)