cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF to binary: Scenario R/3 to MQSeries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well i have read this blog [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2089] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

and would like to know if it is possible after reading pdf-content to send this data via JMS-Adapter to MQSeries in binary format.

In my understanding the given blog gives the answer that the content of pdf can be read and transformed into XML. Because JMS-Adapter can convert from XML to binary via Bean ConvertMessageToBinary it might be possible to solve my scenario.

I only post here because perhaps someone has some experience with sending PDF to MQSeries.

Further i'd like to know if there is any other approach for reading pdf's. I know about Content Conversion Tool but never worked with it i would also like to know if someone can share some experience on this issue.

br

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The JMS adapter transfers the message payload from and to the MQSeries whithout any change.

I am not sure, what you want to have as result, when you mention "binary".

Any file is binary, even an XML file

The next question is: When you read a PDF, what do you want with it?

The easiest thing is, sending the PDF through PI to MQSeries without any change. Then you receive just the original PDF.

Regards

Stefan

Answers (0)