cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference amount in sales doc value and billing doc amount value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

User created sales order and billing document but problem is that there is difference in value of sale order and billing. if I check in sales order condition I found that VPRS condition is used and the value is 692.13 in sales order. But if suppose I check the same value in billing doc the value is 0.69 which cause the difference in calculation .can u suggest me which configuration I have to check for this.

I also checked change lock but there is no change in sales and billing document & Material

Regards

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

User created sales order with 3 line items and billing document. but problem is that there is difference in value of sale order and billing only for line item 10. The remaining items values are same in sales order & billing doc.if I check in sales order condition I found that VPRS condition is used and the value is 692.13 in sales order. But if suppose I check the same value in billing doc the value is 0.69 which cause the difference in calculation .can u suggest me which configuration I have to check for this.

I also checked change lock but there is no change in sales and billing document & Material

Regards

Sunina

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Morning Sunina

Now consider this scenario

Item a - 10

Item b - 20

Item c - 30

and the validity of condition rec for item C is 31st of Jan

after 31st JAN the record changes or there isn't any.

In Copy control the pricing type is 'B' i.e., carry out new pricing.

Now if the document is created in January it will take all the above prices. and this document is then billed in Feb. Now the copycontrol, whilst copying the prices, will predetermine the same.

Now your task is to check if there was user intervention, check the pricing in order and check what condition types got affected in order and in billing.

If your scenario is still not amongst the above cases...

I don't know what to do, if you figure out please let us also know, god know when we would face the same scenario....

Take care

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if rebate is active or any other conditions types are active for billing document.

If this above option is not valid , then you need to check with the Copy controls.

Regards

Krishnakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check in the Copy control, in the Item level Pricing type.

If it is checked to D:price will get copied without any change

Regards

VASU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In copy control check for Price source and pricing type.

Thanks,

Pramod

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha

If the value of a condition type is changed in billing than there are two possibilities.

1. somebody changed in manually

2. In copy control of the item category of your item, whilst copying 'b' is maintained where in new pricing is carried out.

If both are not the case please let me know

Regards