cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workcenter - The network has no costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

while calculating the cost for the network, ' The network has no costs' mrssage is given by system. How to overcome this error ?

Wht is the methodology thru which system can determine cost incurred on the workcenter I wants some examples ?

Is it get updated in planned cost for the project ?

rgds,

ssrasam@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following may be reasons for no cost

1) No work center is maintained in activity.

2) No activity type maintained in work center

3) No duration in activity or no material components assigned to the activity.

4) If you want to determine planned costs ....in T-code (OPUV) parameters for network type...please select determine planned costs.

5) You shud also maintain plan cost variant and actual cost variants ..but i think these r not mandatory as cost in network activity will come thru work center activity type.

6) Also check the calculation formula in work center ...costing tab page. ( CR02 ).

Thanks

Saikishore Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks for the replies friends.

I checked all the conditions mentioned in by all of u.

Still i am getting the same error.

But when I set general cost indicator on in control key due to which thru unit costing for Internal activity I can enter the Cost center & activity as well as work center & I can plan cost.

But still i am not getting how formula helps us in determining the cost.

Pl guide me on that matter.

rgds.

ssrasam@gmail.com

AKLone
Explorer
0 Kudos

You need to make sure the following steps if you already planned activity with cost center:

- workcenter's "Capacities" view, put "SAP008" or "SAP004" in Other formula field.

- workcenter's "costing" view, make sure u hv entered cost center

- workcenter's "costing" view, make sure u hv entered activity type in "ActType Int.Proc." column and "SAP004" in next column.

make sure the above steps and re-calculate network cost. hope this help u to fix this issue.

regards,

AbdulKhaliq Lone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks to all

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I assume that you are using an activity in a network, which is performed in a work center.

If you want planned cost for this activity, pl make sure that

1. You have planned some hours for this activity

2. Network profile allows calculation of planned cost when saving the network

3. As replied in an earlier mail, Formula is maintained in work center

4. Activity type- cost rate is maintained in KP26.

Please check the above, it will work.

Thanks,

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Shrikrishna

Kindly check in the Costing Tab of the Workcenter which u are referring in the Network Activity.

In the Costing u need to maintain the valid Controlling area , Cost center , Act.type.Int.Processing (Key identifying the activity type used in other types of internal processing in costing like networks) and Formula key for costing (Key which refers to the formula used to determine costs per activity type).

Unless these are not maintained cannot get the Actual costs(not planned).

Based on the hours (planned) mentioned in the workcenter , work to be confirmed(CJ20N/CN25/Cn27) to convert the planned hours into costs.

ENJOY SAP PS.

Regards

PP