cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Email

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two contact person.Whenever I am changing the email address in the customer master its defaulting to one email Id.Not going to email Id which I am changing.This email id from one contact person.

Can anybody tell me how to setup the default receipient for emails output.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the same Output You need to maintain the output condition record each of the partners that you want to send the mail to. The system will then pick up the one you want to send to.

regds jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see below issue I am facing.

There is no output condition record is maintain in VV11 or VV13.Condition record is maintained in the customer master/sales area data/Document tab.There is two contact person for which two email address is maintained.

EXAMPLE:

Customer master data ABC

CP1 XYZ

CP2 KLM

But by default is picking up KLM only.If you remove the email address from CP2 then email is going to Customer master email address that is ABC not in XYZ.

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bedayan,

Email address will be maitained in master, howeevr the output type will have to be maintained in VV11, VV21 and VV31 according to your requirement, here you maintain the output type that is email, once the outpue you have maintained is triggered it will search for type once emai is found it will check email address in associated partner funtion and the output will be fired.

BA00 is standard output type for Sales order LD00 for delivery and RD00 for billing maintain these for yourself and try....

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Change the Email address for CP and in condition of output the recipient should be same CP

Every time after that the output would go to CP and it will take CP's email address if output type choosen is email.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no output condition record is maintain in VV11 or VV13.Condition record is maintained in the customer master/sales area data/Document tab.There is two contact person for which two email address is maintained.

EXAMPLE:

Customer master data ABC

CP1 XYZ

CP2 KLM

But by default is picking up KLM only.If you remove the email address from CP2 then email is going to Customer master email address that is ABC not in XYZ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bedayan,

In customer master record, go to contact persons tab

Input the contact persons name and press details icon at the bottom.

you will be taken into contact persons details screen.

Here, provide all the communication details and press on other communication tab.

you will get a list of other communications available.

double click on E-mail.............here you can maintain multiple e-mail addresses with a default/standard radio buttion.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two email ID which have Id as 001 and 002.Which email ID will be considered first.Both having Standard radio button selected and Default check box is unchecked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The standard radio button that you have mentioned can only be selected for one id...........multiple selection is not possible. Unlike a Check box the whole purpose of a radio button is to restrict the user for selecting only one entry.

Please double check the same.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto the T.code of VV11or VV12 for maintaining condition records for ur email output type.

There u can see a column called Partner to mainatain different mail addresses. Maintain the different addresses and they try.

Hope it is useful..

reward points if useful..