cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate ...Problem B1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any on help me to find the solution for creating Final settlement in Rebate Agreement, after creating Partial settlement and manual settlement

I have situation

1 Accruals 200 -

2 Accruals Reversed 80

3 Rebate Payments 80 -

4 Max Payable amount 120 -

Here my problem is i am unable to create FINAL SETTLEMENT ( B1 )

I can do both Partial Settlement B3 and Manual settlement B4 What should be my next step Should i have to settle all the Accruals and then go for Final Settlement B1 ...Or can i can create directly for remaining 120 through B1 which i am unable to do as the system is not allowing me to execute final settlement tab in Condition record inside the agreement ....Or am i missing any setting in Rebate Agreement specially in the fields of Final Settlement and Minimum Status

Please help

PLEASE all GURUS

Edited by: arnoldsw sw on Feb 14, 2008 10:24 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you passed the acrruals to Accounting. If not please do it.

If you have posted accruals manually, but these have not been passed on to financial accounting, the manual accruals and manual payments in the rebate agreement are blocked.

Then try the final settlement.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for u r help

I have created credit memo through B3 and B4 and passed it to Financial Accounting Document and thats the reason that i am able to reduce the Accruals to be paid.

My problem is i am unable to settle through B1 Final settlement route.

Is there any other method to do...Or it is that B1 can only be done when all the accruals are paid through other method and then it is only an indicator that rebate agreement is done... Please Help i am confused

Answers (0)