cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Upto Billing Document all taxes are coming in documents but when I create Excise Inovice by J1IIN Exicse Duty are not copying to Excise document.

Can anyone suggest me solution for this problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your config settings in in Tax on goods movement for company code.As per my information we need to upoload the patch for CIN .

Please check and let me know if you want more information.

Regards,

Narayan Bobde

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all let me know whether you have created New pricing procedure if so next is are you using TAXINN / TAXINJ,

first: For TAXINN please check your setting in IMG,

As you said upto invoice taxes are coming correctly but when you create excise invoice your tax values are not copying. For this please goto following path and check whether you maintained these thing or not.

IMG> LG> Tax on goods movement>India>Basic settings>Determination of excise duty>condition based excise determination>classify condition types

here please specify your pricing procedure and tax related condition types for BED, Ecess, H.Cess. and then check whether it is picking values or not.

OR you can also do one thing goto maintain excise defaults in that either for taxinn/taxinj maintain the condition types for BED,Ecess,H.Cess.

If you feel your problem is solved please give me points.

Else if you need more information you can reply back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pls check the copy control.

best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy control for which document sales document,delivery,billing?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lalit

Follow the IMG Path

LG-Tax on Goods Movements -> India -> Basic Settings -> Maintain Excise Groups.

1) check whether the box is selected for - Create and Post Inv.single step under "Outgoing Excise Invoice" tab

2) Maintained Tax Procedure (TAXINJ) in "Maintain Excise Defaults" and BED condition type is flowing

3) Under the tab "Account Determination", select Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction. Here check for Excise Transaction Type DLFC, the respective BED account is maintained

I think in either of the above, the setting is missing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi