cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL 2000 COPY FROM PRODTO DEV? MODIFICATION ASSISTANCE ?ANY SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friends,

We plan to make a system copy from C11(production) to development (d11) on sql server 200 , sap 4.7 .

I have one issue regarding the transportable objects on my current production server . When i copy my c11 to d11 , ABAP objects will be copied as it is and while changing them i have to use modification assistance (using replace, insert buttons) , but i want that when i copy my database from c11 to d11 and then when i change abap programs ,system should make a new request without using assistant program (just like development request ).

Is there any setting at TMS level or any other sap recommendation to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you try to run se06 -> check database copy or database migration -> perform post installation action

after this you have to set STMS again.

or

first check the object directory entry for one z-program in your development system which is refreshed by system copy from PRD

se38->enter program name -> goto -> object directory entry

check the value against Original System if it indicate C11 than you can not change this program without modification assistance if it's indicate d11 than you can change this program without modification assistance ,

if you want to change this value run sm30 -> enter table TADIR ->maintain -> check against R3TR PROG enter your z program name -> execute (F8) now place the cursor on object and click on change and assing the correct value for Original System,

if you want to change this for all z program than you need to write appropriat query which update this original system value against object.

regards,

kaushal

Edited by: kaushal malavia on Feb 14, 2008 1:24 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS