cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign number rabge to document types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have maintained the number range in VN01, but how could i proceeds further to maintain these number range to document types.?

Also i want to make the diff.no.range to Fi document (i.e.of concerned to SD document), How could i proceed.

please help to slove this problem

Thanks in advance.

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i understand ur requirement correctly,

Goto FBN1, and create the no range there.

Then assign that no range ket to the FI document types controls at OBA7

hope it is useful..

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best way to do it is to go to transaction "SM30" and enter ZVT023NUM_RANGE and then maintain it there.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please select your document type in VOV8 and make updations to the number range internal assignment or external assignment field as applicable. i.e., you would have entered a specific id for the number ranges you have created. Enter this id in the number range fields in VOV8.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

after creating the number range in VN01 for sales orders you can go to VOV8 to assign this as either internal number range or external number range.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to VOV8 and select ur document type and in the field" Number range in the case of internal number assignment" give value in VBN1 creation. similarly for delivarie "ovlk" tcode and for billing "VOFA" tcode.

Reward with suitable points.

regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear prasanth

go to vov8

there is a tab calles "nubmer systems" in that we have to give the number range id?

ok..