cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one sales order with reference to 2 sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

can v create one sales order with reference to 2 sales orders?

i think it is not possible, but if there is any chance let me know?

Cheers,

Sumith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible.Only thing is you need to maintain the copy control for both the the order type.If it is there then do the transaction Va01 and create the order with first order number ,now you are in overview screen of the order In this from the menu bar Sales Document you again select the Create with reference ,yoou will get the pop up screen .In this screen now give your second order number.

Hope this will help you.

Reward points if this fullfil your requirement.

Regards,

Narayan Bobde

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create as many sales order with reference to a sales order. The required settings should be done in copy control sales of sales document to sales document.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

actually, you can. just maintain copy control from sales document type to sales document type using VTAA.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, It is possible to create a sales order with ref. to two sales order.

But u have to maintain the copy controls (VTAA) accordingly. Also u hadn't mention abt the document type of the orders. (u need to take care of that also).

Hope it is useful..

Reward points if useful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u tell me the process?

Cheers,

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

let's say you are using order type OR. then check in VTAA if the there is copy control between sales orders OR and OR. if not, make this as a new entry.

then, when you create a sales order using VA01, you can first create with reference to an order (specify the order number). click 'copy'.

inside the order overview, click on SALES DOCUMENT > CREATE WITH REFERENCE, then specify another order number. you now have an order with reference to 2 orders.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First u need to ensure whether copy controls are maintained between the documents (say Ex ZOR ---> ZOR) here i am assuming that ur source and target document are of same type)

Maintain the controls.

Then u need to create the source documents and save.

Then, u need to create the target document by using the create with reference button, enter the first reference order no and proceed further. ater entering into the order, again u need to press the create with reference button for the second time to enter the second reference order.

Now both the order items will come to a single order. now u can proceed further

Hope it is useful...

reward points if u found useful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is ok as long as the previous sales order is not fully referenced.

regards

sadhu kishore