cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have centralized credit control area for two company codes.

My customer is Pepsi (Group) by ship to party is different .

Can i block the customer Pepsi as a grp or indivisiual Payer if is available.

Credit limit is based on what SP or Py?

Also can any one know about the credit representative ?

How to give credit for the same without HR

Plz send me some solution for the same.

Thx & Regards,

PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you block a customer based on SP. you also give credit limit based on SP.

with regard to credit representative, you can create employee numbers without the full HR. but you still have to define personnel organizational units to generate employee numbers. this is done in IMG > Definition > HRM.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can set up authorizations for your credit representatives according to the following criteria:

How much of the available credit limit a particular customer has already used

The value of a particular sales order or delivery

A representative is assigned to a credit representative group and can be authorized to process credit holds for a customer up to a certain level within the customer's credit limit.

A representative may be authorized to process credit holds for customers within a particular risk category whose total credit exposure is below 80% of the allowed credit limit. For customers whose credit exposure is approaching 100% of their credit limit - in other words, becoming potentially critical - you may want to direct credit holds to senior credit personnel.

You can assign a credit limit to a group of customers, as well as to an individual customer. If a company has different branches, you would define the credit limit for just one customer in this group (the head office) and this customer account then becomes the credit account.

regards

sadhu kishore