cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

In continuation to my previous scenario,

The Idoc from the SAP R/3 system has reached the XI server.The name of the IDoc is FIDCC1.FIDCCP02

Now I have seen this IDOc at XI using IDX5

Now according to the requirement of the scenario this IDOc should be triggered from XI and go to another reciever R/3 system

So which Transc codes should I use to check if the IDoc is transferred successful on the outbound side from XI.Or else do i need to trigger it ??

Also then should I use we05 to check if it has beeen recieved on reciever side.

Plz reply.

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SXMB_MONI you could trace the whole flow of IDOC from Sender R/3 system to XI to receiver R/3 system.

Unless no queue is ragister at SMQR for waiting the incoming IDOC in XI,

as soon as Idoc will be available in XI from sender R/3 system, immediately will trigger to push to receiver R/3 system.

Even in IDX5 tracnsaction you will get all the details abou tthe whloe flow of IDOC from R/3 to XI to R/3.

transcation SM58 will also help you to know the status of posted IDOCs.

Please see below troubleshooting guide where you will get the step by step usage of tracing or monitoring the IDOC flow via XI.

Troubleshooting Guide

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/bd5950ff-0701-0010-a5bc-86d...

(This links contains thr trcaing of other adapters such as RFC , file SOAP etc. You can look for IDOC in it)

Trace IDOC flow

1. Start with checking the status in sm58 of sender R/3

Follow the steps

2. Try deleating the IDoc from IDX2 and refiring the same.

3. Check your RFC destination definition (the one pointing to your XI server) to confirm that it is of type '3' (R/3 system) and not 'T' (TCP/IP).

In your ID, in the Sender Business System --> Adapter Specific Identifiers, give the logical name for the business System pointing to the R3 system

4. Monitor the SM58 in R/3 for IDOC status.

5. Trouble shooting file to IDOC and IDOC to file

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/error%2bhandling%2bin%2bfile-idoc%2bscenario

Refer below links for indepth troubleshooting

Refer below steps

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

IDOC to File steps to be followed please verify your scenario with it

R3 system.

1. Create SM 59 RFC destination to XI,.

2. We21 - Create port to XI.

3. We 20 -- Maintain Partner Profile for the outbound Idoc.

XI SLD

1. Create technical system for R3 system

2. Create Business System for the Client of the R3 system.

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

These are the required steps for IDoc to File scenario...

In R3 (i.e., your IDES system)...

RFC dest to XI (sm59) - any name

Logical system (bd54) - any name

Port to XI (we21) - any name

Partner profile for the logical system (we20) - use Logical system name created in bd54

In XI...

RFC dest to R3 (sm59) -

Port to R3 (idx1) -

create metadata for the idoc (idx2)

In sld...

create business system for R3 with Logical system name as r3 sys.

In we19

and give in control record as

Sender : Port ; Partner

Receiver : Port = <Port created in WE21> ; Partner = <Partner created in we20>

see the below links

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

idoc settings /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Also

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/10/27/idoc146s-not-reaching-xi133-not-posted-in-the-receiver-sap-systems133

IDOc testing - /people/suraj.sr/blog/2005/12/29/generate-test-case-for-an-idoc-scenario

Thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Feb 14, 2008 6:57 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see this Thread which was disscused about

How to do IDOC-IDOC Scenario using XI

Regards

Seshagiri

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have done all the configuration in XI.

If so, you check with SXI_MONITOR in XI system to ensure that your scenario is successful or not.

If the scenario is successful in MONI the go to WE02/WE05 in R3 Side to check the Inbound IDoc

If the MONI shows some error let me know the error

Edited by: Prabu on Feb 14, 2008 6:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu !

Thanx for ur reply

But let me tell u that I tried seeing the entire flow of IDoc from R/3 to XI to R/3 through the transaction sxmb_moni but it shows me the error as'no messages available for selection'

The same thing I tried in IDX5 and it showed me the inbound and the outbound idoc transfer.

So plz tell me if the idx5 is also the right Transc as sxmb_moni.

And what could be the problem that I cant see the IDOc at sxmb_moni?

Also plz tell me when sm58 would be useful?

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check this doc how to resolve the IDOC sending Errors

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check again in IDX5 and u can check receiver idocs using we05 ...

plz award points..

thanq