cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor in Limit Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem in transfering a limit shopping cart from SRM 4.0 to ECC 5.0.

User has created a limit shopping cart through Shop transaction for a text item with vendor assigned to it. When the shopping cart is getting transfered to back end system it ends up in the error:

Shopping Cart xxxx (Purch. Requisition xxxxxxxxxxxxxx): 06334 In the case of a fixed vendor, please enter info record.

There is no option in shopping cart to mention the vendor as fixed vendor and more over it has been created for a text item.

Seems system has transfered the vendor as a fixed vendor. But I believe it should transfer it to desired vendor of PR.

Note: In back end we dont have any contract for that item.

Can you plz help me to sort out this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

If the intention is to change the vendor to Desired vendor, please make the following code changes in method BBP_SC_CHANGE of BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.

-

CONSTANTS : c_prevend TYPE crmt_partner_fct VALUE '00000039',

c_fixvend TYPE crmt_partner_fct VALUE '00000019'.

DATA lw_item TYPE bbp_pds_sc_item_icu.

DATA lw_item TYPE bbp_pds_sc_item_icu.

clear: lv_ls_partner,

lw_item.

DESCRIBE TABLE it_item LINES lv_index.

READ TABLE it_item INTO lw_item INDEX lv_index.

IF lw_item-itm_type = 'LIMI'.

loop at et_partner into lv_ls_partner

where partner_fct eq c_fixvend.

move c_prevend to lv_ls_partner-partner_fct.

modify et_partner from lv_ls_partner index sy-tabix.

endloop.

ENDIF.

-

However if the intention is to send vendor as Fixed vendor without error, you can mark message class 06 message number 334 as warning instead of error in ECC settings.

Hope this helps. Clarifications are welcome.

Please reward points if the hint is found useful

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I have already searched this BADI but couldn't find it. I am using SRM 4.0 and SRM server 5.0.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to implement the BADI "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI" with the code provided by venkat in order to convert the fixed vendor to preferred vendor.

You can find this BADI in transaction SE18.Go to trascn SE19 and create an active implementation of this BADI with the code.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Apropos the info. provided by you, it looks you are working on Classic scenario.

Fixed vendor means assigned vendor, a vendor can be assigned in a Shopping cart with reference to a Contract or Purchasing Info. record in case of classic scenario.

Check in the SPRO settings for a particular Product category and P.group combination what are the objects to be created in backend R/3.

SPRO > IMG > SRM > SRM Server > Cross Application Basic settings > Define objects in back end systems

There you can choose whether the SC should create a P.R or P.O in backend R/3.

Also check if some BADI is activated to convert preferred vendor to Fixed vendor which might be causing this error.

Hope this makes you more clear and helps in resolving your issue.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja