cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoTOs for replenishing fixed bins

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a need to create auto TOs for replenishing fixed bins.If I am correct for auto TOs,i dont need to run LP21.

I have defined a custom WM movement type for 319.In the custom movement type I have defined source storage type and destination storagetype and selected Auto TO in background.

I have defined replenishment control for storage type-- entered the movement type and selected repleishment method '1'.

I have also defined the search sequense as putaway to be directed to fixed bin storage type from other storage types.

For some reason when , Its not creating the Automatic transfer orders.

Please advise..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi after running the replenishment report (LP21).transfer requirements are created.to convert these TR'S to TO's we need to do it manually.is there any way by which transfer orders can be created during replenishment run itself?

any help is highly appreaciated.

thanks & regards

r.p.reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check did you configured the

shipment type - stock removal

and requiremnt type - replenishment fixed bin

in the movement type assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, you are missing "A" indicator at the movement type level and at the storage type level. Please check.

Thanks

Aktar

Edited by: Aktar Ahmed Shaik on Feb 14, 2008 5:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aktar,

What is the 'A' indicator at the movement type level? Why the indicator 'A' makes not creating the transfer order.Could you please explain?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"A" stands for Automatic generation of TO, First you need to create the indicator 'A'.

Aktar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aktar,

I beleive, It need not to be letter 'A' for indicator, we have defined 'X' as the indicator for auto TO.

Anyways thanks for all your support .