cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock with project

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to find on hand stock on project ?

With MBBS, I can find stock with WBS element, what @ network ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, WBS elements can hold stock. One of the functions of WBS elements is to hold stock. But WBS can also hold stock of only stock materials (cat"'L").

If this clarifies the issue, you may like to close he posting.

Muraleedharan.R

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Account assignment 'N' is for non-stock materials. So by definition, you cannot have a stock of these materials.The materials are,ofcourse, account assigned to network. When you make a GR for such materials, it is treated as network consumption. Stock (plant, or project)does not get updated.

Moreover, please note that network / activity cannot hold stock.

If this clarifies the issue, you may like to close the posting.

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ...But then can WBS hold the stock ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Transaction MBBS, we can obtain stock of the project i.e. WBSE. There is no such transaction to obtain the details of network stock as network is part of Project or sale order. There is stocks available at project or sale order level.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean, we can make purchase order with account assignment N i.e. Network. Then we make goods receipt with reference to Network. Can I get a list of these stocks with network ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stock can be "Plant Stock", Project stock", "Sales order stock" etc. Project stock means WBS stock.There is no stock segment called network stock, if that is what you meant.

Muraleedharan.R