I have completed the HR replication.

I see the below structure

-O--

> BP

-

S

-

US

when I "check" the USer in the SRM Org. structure, I see an error "System error: the object US ABC has no relationships"

and the procure is "If you are dealing with a system user (object type US), relate the user to a position (or central person)."

When I do the "BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE", I see the below error message "User ABC is not integrated in the organizational model"

Message no. BBP_UM_UI052

Please help me to resolve

Thanks

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Please ensure your background user has proper authorization to create BP relationships. This usually happens when the RFC user doesnot have the proper authority.

Please make sure the RFc user has enough authority and re replicate and check.

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha, Sundeep, Gurus,

Thanks for your reply.

SRM 5.0, classic scenario

Disha, do I need to use USERS_GEN after the HR replication. My understanding is that HR replication process will create a "place holder" for the user and once SRM/SAP user ID. is created by the SAP security team, (Smart ! ) SRM will link both.

If I use users_gen, system will create a new position. I don't want to create a new position.

Sundeep, Thanks.The RFC user is with SAP_ALL.

Gurus !

Additional information related to this problem. When I close look at it, the BP is not created for the "place holde US" user ABC. Is it the cause of the problem ? If yes, why HR replication didn't create a BP for the (Place holder) US ?

Please advise me.

Thanks

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at your distribution model and filters associated with them. make sure you have the US object and its related subtypes etc. Refer to note that Disha spoke about for further settings

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 550055 for EBP/CRM: New integration for business partner . Hope you followed those steps dilligently. I cant think of any other reason why it would mess it up.

Let us know what was the issue when you resolve it. Good Luck

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

Thanks

what is the structure should I expect after the HR replication ?

-O--

> BP

-

S

-

US -

> Employee ID [ it is my current structure ]

OR

-O--

> BP

-

S

-

US -

> BP -

> Employee ID

Thanks

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

-O--

> S

-

S----

> BP

-

BP----

> CP

-

S----

> US

The above relationship creates a successfull EBP User ID

Thanks

Sundeep

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also i hope you have built the filters right and also using the Object Type P in the HR replication Report RHALEINI or transaction PFAL. Object Type P creates the entire relationship in my above post.

So basically you only replicate the following objects in PFAL

O

S

P

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope you have those users in SRM SU01 already created??

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

Cause of the problem : Filter was not setup properly

Thanks

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Can u send me the document to replicate HR Org Structure to SRM.

my id: ebp_srm@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

Rams

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

I had a lot of problems during the integration between SRM and HR system.

And I can say that system is very sensible, when it comes to creating relationships between employees and organizational units.

So first, make sure that all integration keys in table T77S0, concerning SRM/HR integration are one and the same. After that check the BP number ranges for organizational units and positions.

Before to start the replication make sure that all organizational units have an address: Country, Postal code and City. If you are replicating at one an the same time the whole structure organizational units and positions, and the org units are without address, this will lead to no BP number generation of employees. The importatn here is to has the address assigned before to repliate the postion. Also very important is to check whether in HR system regions within the country are maintained, and they have to be the same in both system. For example in HR system, thay maintain additional regions connected with the payrole system. These regions should also be created in SRM, because during replication they can not be swiched off.

Check whether in HR system they have assigned users to a "dummy" positions, this is position which can not be replicated to the other systems. and it is with one number for every employee for example 99999999, which is not cover by the number range. Sometimes, in HR system 2 persons/employees are assigned to one psition, which is also wrong assignment and after replication can cause problems in SRM system.

I hope this will help you.

Desi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I forgot to mention, User has to be created in SRM system whit role assignments and so on, but it is very important this user to have master data record in the HR system, otherwise the user ID will not be generated in HR structure in SRM

Desi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

recently we had this issue.We followed the below process.

1.check the cost center relationship (a011) relation with org unit in pp01

2. maintain the relationship between CP and US in the pp01 in HR ORG structure and later run the  intergration report BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE.

Thanks,

HK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to assign the user in the Org structure through transaction users_gen.

related links;

See these useful notes:

847439 : SRM4.0: User management in HR/ALE

928575 SRM 5.0: USERS_GEN in CUA and HR replication environment

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.