cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Condition Group 1-5 from Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When i select the Condition Group Fields (KDKG1-5) in Field Selection for creating Condition Tables for creating Access Sequence for Pricing, when i am creating condition Tables i am not seeing these fields for selection in the Field Catelog.

Can you please help to know the reason for this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you need to add these fields to the list of field catalog first since these are not part of the standard set of fields for pricing. Sap has provided them in the list of available fields catalog and to actually use them you need follow the below mentioned procedure.

To do this you would need the help of abaper. Please check the process mentioned below to do this.

For example if you want to use field PSTYV (’Sales document item category’) that is included in structure KOMP (’Pricing Communication Item’) as a key for a condition table.

When you create a condition table (Transaction V/03), however, the system does not propose the field in the field catalog.

Prerequisites:

For technical reasons, field PSTYV was included in structure KOMP, however, not in structure KOMG (’Allowed Fields for Condition Structures’).

To solve the problem, proceed as follows:

1. Call up the ABAP Dictionary (Transaction SE11) and create data type ZZPSTYV. Choose PSTYV as a domain.As a short text, you can use, for example, ‘ZZ - sales document item category’ and as a field label, you can use the field labels of PSTYV.Save, check and activate your entries.

2. Call up structure KOMPAZ in the ABAP Dictionary (Transaction SE11) in the change mode and make the following entry:

Component Component type

ZZPSTYV ZZPSTYV

Save, check and activate the change you made.

3. Note:Because of the change in structure KOMPAZ, field ZZPSTYV is now known in structures KOMG and KOMP because structure KOMPAZ is included in both structures.

4. Call up Transaction SPRO. Navigate to ‘Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control’ and execute ‘Define Condition Tables’. Choose ‘Conditions: Allowed fields’ and include ZZPSTYV as a new entry.

5. Note:Now you can use field ZZPSTYV as a key field when you create a condition table Axxx.

6. Supply the new field you defined by including the following source code line in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP:

MOVE xxxx-PSTYV TO TKOMP-ZZPSTYV.

In order processing you find the user exit in Include MV45AFZZ, and in billing document processing you find it in Include RV60AFZZ.

Consider that you can also use this note as a help if you want to use other customer-specific fields as key fields in a condition table.For header fields, use structure

KOMKAZ instead of structure KOMPAZ and USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK instead of USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP.

For more information, see Transaction SPRO via the path ‘Sales and Distribution -> System Modifications -> Create New Fields (Using Condition

Technique) -> New Fields for Pricing’ and Note 21040.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kishore

Thanks you very much for your reply.

These are the standard Fields are added into the Field Catelog. But while creating the condition Table these Fields not visible in it.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes, what i am trying to tell is they are the list of allowed list of allowed fields in the field catalog and out which some are already available for use when you try to create new condition tables.

so you need to do this enhacement inorder to use the condition group field.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kishore

Thanks for you reply on this.

So you mean to say that even though this Field is added in catalog it will not be visible for selection, to select it we have do the enhancement what you have explained.

Please clarify.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

Is the problem that you are not able to see the condition group fields in filed catalog of condition tables?

I think you will have to activate the condition groups, generate them.

Then add it to condition tables and generate the tables, generate the view and then add to access sequence.

I hope this helps.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhisekh

Thanks you very much for your reply.

These are the standard Fields are added into the Field Catelog. But while creating the condition Table these Fields not visible in it.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prasad,

What exactly you mean by creating the table?

Are you pouplating it?

Or

You are creating a new table , these fields are getting displayed on the field catalog, but are not getting added.

Or

The table is created but not displaying these fields?

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhisekh

I am trying to create New Condition Table with one of the Field as Condition Group 1 field into my Table, This Field is added into the Field Catalog but not visible when i am selecting the fields for creating Condition Table.

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prasad,

When I create the condition table, the condition gorup1 is coming in the field catalog and I double click on it. It goes on to get added in the table and then I am able to regenerate the table and my table is ready.

I am not sure as to why its giving you a problem.

I think you will have to check wether these fields have been made active in your system or not.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhisekh

If the fields are coming into Field Catalog while creating the Condition Table then by double clicking it we can add it into Table, But the Field is not coming to Catalog at all even though i have added those fields into the catalog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I think your problem is not for condition tables but of activating the fields of condition groups.

So i suggest, why dont you go and check wether condition groups are defined or not.

SPRO->Logistics General-> Business Partner-> customers->Control->"Define condition groups."

If they are defined, then they can be easily used accross the system.

regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you have marked the thread as answered but did not award any points for efforts made to help you. but i hope they did help you.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kishore

I really do not know how to award points to the people who helped me. I am new to this forum.

Please let me know who to award points.

Prasd

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prasad,

who to award -- for the contributors answer which you felt has helped you and based on its meirt you can select 2,6 or 10 marks.

how to award -- by selecting the proper radio button on the left side of the answers.

Welcome to SDN.. I hope your journey will be very fruitful in SDN.

Best Regards,

Sadhu Kishore