cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route Determination and allowed substitutions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please help with the following issue.

I need to make changes in config so that a customer can receive a delivery on a different route than originally on the delivery.

i.e. customer x has an order with route a. The LSP shippes the order but changes the route to b or c.

How do I make the changes in config for a specific customer or Sales organisation to allow more than one route.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system can propose route automatically via customizing.If alternative values are defined for your system you can change route manually in the delivery.It also depends on weight group(if product unit is weight) and configuration of delivery type(T-code-OVLK) for redetermination of route.

Route determination:

Departure zone of shipping pointShipping conditionTransportation Group+Transportation Zone of ship-to-party.

If you change any one of the above four criteria Route changes.

LE-Shipping-Basic shipping function-Routes-Route determination- Select Departure zone and receiving(destination) zone and Double click on the folder on Left hand corner (Route dete.with weight group or without weight group).

Maintain all required Shipping conditions,transportation group and actual route.

If you maintain these entries,it will allow you to change route manually in the delivery.(You need to hit F4 to display all possible routes).

2)If transportation zone of the customer is changed then you need to create another ship-to-party record for this customer.

Thanks,

Vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vrajesh,

My problem is after the delivery has been despatched by the warehouse and they send the despatch idoc back into SAP from their legacy system and the route has changed. Somewhere there is a table that will allow the idoc to be processed with the different route. Currently the idoc fails because the route on the delivery and the route on the pgi idoc is not the same.

any ideas

Answers (0)