cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop-up window and adjusting its size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have created the Pop window at a particular position(30,20) with width and height as 200 and 300. Once it opens up, The window is fixed and I am not able to move the pop-up window are drag it increase the size of the pop-up. Can you please advice me how I can move and increase the size of the pop-up window by draging the sides of the pop-up window.

Thanks!

Surya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you wont be able to drag and increase the size of the popup window.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

The alternate for this is creating a non model window which you can use as popup window. You can create and open a new window with the required info and removing the address bar, links etc.

In model window it is not possible to move or resize the window.

revert back for any clarifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Pop-up Windows are not resizable or movable till NWDS (7.0) 04s but, with NWDS (7.1) CE (Composition Environment) this is a default feature.

You can upgrade to CE.

Regards,

Alka.

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

IWDConfirmationDialog dialog =(IWDConfirmationDialog) wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createConfirmationWindow("dialogText",controllerInfo.findInEventHandlers("submit"),"ok");

dialog.open();

using this code i created a pop up confirmation window and here i was able to maximize the size of the window and also drag and drop it .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cannot move or drag a pop up window. All you u can do is provide 2 small buttons at the right top corner of the window, 1 with a left side symbol, and other with a right sign symbol. And everytime the button is clicked, retrieve the current position of the window and move it to either right or left with a particular predefined interval.

I know it sounds silly, but thats the only way a pop-up window can be moved..

Regards,

Gita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends even i have the same problem with the popup window..is there any such solution by which i can drag a popup