cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphical mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

in my source structure i have a node with 0..unbounded occurences.

i need to map to my target based on condition like....

in my if condition ( if source node occurs only once 'then' should get executed if it occurs more than once else part should get executed)..

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can use the followin logic.

use the count function for the node . count the no of node . if node equal to 1 then execute if part and if it is greatet than 1 then execute the else part.

(Value=1)

constant

source--->count>equals

>if-esle function---->target

constant

(value=2)

in then part apply ur logic.

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Without detailed information, just a idea

Using Index (you can set count from inside context), you can check the occurence of the nodes, then you use ifthenelse function to do your branching mappings.

Liang

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is possible in UDFs. In UDF we write the logic based on your requirement(write 2 UDFs 1for then purpose, 1for else purpose).

If you send your mail id ill send you graphical picture.

former_member208207
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u tell me some more clarity..on (what is your conditions..and source /target structures...

reg,

suresh

Edited by: K S KUMAR on Feb 13, 2008 5:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your occurance is 0-Unbounded and expecting to map it with target field based on occurance then you have to handle it with UDF.

For e.g. the logic will be as to pass the source node and in UDF check if the input Source string is of multiple array or only single value is available accrodingly you could pass true or pass values.

If you could provide the details of excat IF condition to do this then probably I could be able to provide you the UDF code for it.

Thanks

Swarup

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suresh,

What's ur target structure?

raj.