Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Groups for Queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have a user that gets a message stating that they are not assigned to any user group when using t-code SQ00.

I have checked and the profile they are assigned to has rights to run SQ00 and I have also checked SQ03 and I do have her assigned to query groups.

Am I missing something? I've been administering users for years and have never had one with a problem like this. All the usual areas are fine.

Thanks for you help!

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is not the user-group you are used to meaning, don't search for it in SU01. go to tx. SQ00 instead -> Environment -> Usergroups. Mainly you have to assign an infoset to a usergroup in that transaction; you can also define who will be able to change the query.

0 Kudos

Hi Mylene,

Yes, I realize that. I didn't mention SU01 user groups....

I said that I've gone to SQ03 which is the transction to assign users and infosets to queries. The user is assigned to the proper query groups, yet gets an error message stating that she isn't assigned to any user groups for queries.

Thanks

0 Kudos

i have to apologize - i didn't read your post carefully - my mistake.

does this also happen when parameter AQB in SU3 is set to a default user-group?

have you checked whether infosets are assigned to that particular user-group?

Edited by: Mylene Euridice Dorias on Feb 13, 2008 5:18 PM

i'm editing this: i have just been testing. is the infoset assigned to that usergroup properly generated?

0 Kudos

Hi Mylene,

You were on the right track. I've noticed that in SU3 the user didn't have parameter AQW set. This corrected the problem.

Thanks for your help, I've assigned points.

Have a great day!