Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client export import error

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi...

I have completed client export and import sucessfully.i have follwed the procedure ..

by using scc8 i have taken client export...completed sucessfully..

And i was imported those request by using stms Extras->other request ->add request ...and the requests are imported sucessfully...

and at the time of postprocessing by using scc7 i got error related to tp..

everything is going fine, but one transaction code is hanged(strucke)... and that transaction is working properly in system where i was taken the export...

and one thing i want confirm , the issue is because of our client export import problem or it relates to functional problem

please give the suggestion..this is an urgent issue......

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you import the client into a different system?

There are also some client independent things in SAP.

Some of those might be missing (or have different entries in the target system).

This can also affect security.

Which transaction is "hanging"?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi.. Tx for responding imm..

Tx vkoa is hangining....

0 Kudos

Yip, I think you are in a bit of a fix here.

I only took a quick look (this is the security forum... and I could not see any initial security relevance...), but I did notice 2 things:

As suspected, there are a handfull of client independent tables involved.

Even if you do the import into a client of the same system, you might still face problems, because one of those tables has MANDT as a field.

I have no idea what the reasoning behind this is... but my guess is that you are experiencing that which the transaction is designed to do after a client copy => it hangs.

Sorry,

Julius

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solved by myself...it is not related to impor/export.once i run the update stats the problem is solved..