Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to SAP Netweaver...Please guide....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have recently joined this network.

So, not sure wether this is right place to post such a question.

I am a fresher in IT field. My level of knowledge is limited to core java and JSP, servlets.

Now I am a member of project team which is working on SAP Netweaver. By now, I have just been able to understand that this has to do something with java. To be more specific I have to work on SAP netweaver Developer studio.....

I wish to pave a good foundation basic knowledge on this entire technology.

I just seek guidance on how to approach for this field.

I am having very basic knowledge about SAP that it is an ERP and have various integrated functional modules. But nothin more than that.

So, do i need to learn SAP before moving towards Netweaver. If so, then to what extent should I learn SAP and how.

I came to know about a book SAP Netweaver for dummies. As its name suggest , i thought it would be better option to start. But not sure.

Please guide me.

Thanx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

SAP NetWeaver provides an open integration and application platform and permits the integration of the Enterprise Services Architecture. You can unify business processes across technological boundaries, integrate applications for your employees as needed, and access and edit simple information easily and in a structured manner.

It has many features and components. go thru the following link it would be helpful.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/start.htm

It helps you to decide the area which you want to choose.

hope this helps

reward points if helpful.

regards,

mrudula

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Saurabh,

You can take a look at [THIS|; thread also.

Regards,

Yordan