cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting data in interactive demand planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the requirement to sort the data in the interactive planning when using pivot sorting according to the values of a defined keyfigure. E.g. products should be sorted (in pivot sorting) ascending to historical sales data.

Anybody already implemented this functionality? Which Badi(s) do I have to use? Example coding available?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Alois Stockhammer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are version 5.0, you have an icon in SDP94 on top of shuffler beside Header on/off. It says Maintain user settings.

You can select the order in which you want the key figures to be displayed in pivot sorting and you can also specify sorting, ascending or descending for each of those keyfigures.

But if you want to sort a keyfigure data based on another characteristic, that is some thing I am not sure of. You can try that in BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT in method PIVOT_ORDER_SET and interface /SAPAPO/IF_EX_SDP_INTERACT.

You can use the same BADI if you are in a version below 5.0

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are on SCM 5.0 but in the user-settings it is not possible to define the sorting of keyfigures in pivot sorting!

It's only possible to define the order of the characteristics and the keyfigures in general! But there is no possibility to sort e.g. characteristic product descending according to the values of keyfigure historical sales!

I think using a Badi is obligatory...

BR,

Alois