cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion log on Intrastat Declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there Gurus,

I work for a company that builds bespoke cars for customers. The customer may decide to have an optional extra fitted to the car, that we specify individually in the billing document, but we specify that it is linked to a higher level item - ie the car. We have set the tare mass of the higher level item which shows on the intrastat declaration correctly, but the lower level items are showing a tare mass of zero, and are therefore on the incompletion log. We wish to keep these as zero, as they do not adjust the overall mass of the car. How can this be changed so that these lower level items do not show on the completion log?

Hope that I have explained this adequately.

Thanks in advance

Jackie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jackie,

yes its in config.

Now the incompletion settings are NOT done in definition of item category but in definition of incompletion log for this item category.

So the process you will hav to follow is, pick the incompletion procedure code from the definition of item category.

Go to the definition of the picked incompletion procedure and then explore till you reach the exact fields. And change or remove the weight fields. But I will suggest you not to do this. This is because this incompletion procedure could be used by lot of other item categories.

My suggestion would be to copy the picked incompletion procedure, save it by another name code and then change this. After changing the new code, assign this code to the item category for which you dont want the weight.

Also be careful as to take all stakeholder's approval before changing the incompletion procedure for the item category.

I hope this helps.

Abhishek Purwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek Purwar,

I have been looking in the IMG and just to confirm what you are saying -

1. Create a new definition - Trn VI30

2. Assign that definition to Item Category in either Trn VE80 or VI63

But make sure that lower levels are not the same item category as the higher level. Where can I find in the material where ther item category is assigned - is this in material master?

Thanks for all your help.

Kind rgards

Jackie

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The item category is determined based on setting made in IMG > LE > Shipping > Deliveries > Define Item Category Determination in Deliveries

The item category group entered in material master sales view is used in this determination.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jackie,

I am not sure of the transactions, but you can explore them in config.

For the second question, the answer is given above. But the easiest way to check on item category is Sales order where you have the weight incompletion log. There you will get the higher item and the lower item also. So check the item category from there and take it forward.

Please award points if useful.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jackie,

In which document do you want to remove incompletion log.

The incompletion log at line item level is controlled by the item category. So if the lower level items have the same item category as the higher level item then its not feasible to remove incompletion log.

But say the lower level items have a different item category then you can change the incompletion log assigned to this item category. You can remove the weight fields from the incompletion log.

This is applicable to Sales Order and Delivery.

Hope this helps.

Abhishek Purwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Thank you for the reply - however, where would I see the the control at item category? How is the item category maintained? Is it in config?

Regards

Jackie