cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vbuk update with tcode va02 but sales order is completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem that the sales order is created via EDI IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS and if I look into the sales order in the table VBUK the field "Header billing dat." is A so the "Header data" is A. I can see the incomplete document in v.02. If I open the Sales order there is the message nrV1800:"Docuemnt is complete" but it is not.

If I go into conditions(goto->header->condition) and save the document without making any change - the status in the VBUK is set to C and I can process the document.

Does anybody know what could be the problem of the situation?????

If there are many Sales Orders the users have to open them just for saving which is strange.

Thank you for answer and help in advance.

Regards

Marceli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Sypien,

Could you kindly attempt the following experiment:-

Enter a sales order directly in the system, without proceeding to the condition screen.

Is it created with (VBUK) status C?

Further, as the document is completed on opening the sales order, item conditions, are there any manual conditions in the sales order, which get activated on changing the document?

Would there be any message displayed at the time?

I wish to admit that I am as much foxed.

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Mr K Gopidas,

first of all thank you very much for answer.

"...Could you kindly attempt the following experiment:-

Enter a sales order directly in the system, without proceeding to the condition screen.

Is it created with (VBUK) status C?..."

I did this operation making manually an order without proceeding to the condition screen and the status in VBUK was set to C.

But during the creation I had two warrning messages:

1.the division from the item is different from the division of the header,

2.there is no VAT registration number fro company code MY in country HU

(the country HU is the country where the consignment stok is)

Further, as the document is completed on opening the sales order, item conditions, are there any manual conditions in the sales order, which get activated on changing the document?

Would there be any message displayed at the time?

I have check each condition and in the section "Control data" the "Condit.origin" is never as C - "Manually entered" if this is the field You mean?

how to check the manual conditions in the sales order, did I do it correctly?

After the analysis of the IDOCs which are comming I saw the the problem usually occures for the last segment of the IDOC with the same material number from the customer.

Could it be connected with this case?

I hope you give me more tips.

Thank you in advance again.

Regards

Marceli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here the problem i guess is with the material if the matertial division is different from header divsion ( if in customization u have checked item division in General control tab of order type) then it allows material from different division which is happening in your case and a warning is issued, may this is causing the problem.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Marceli,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I infer there is a common division setting for order entry.

Would it also extend to conditions?

Then, I propose a 'stop' at the order entry screen for two cases, one where the problem does not occur and the one where the problem occurs.

Then, we should take into account the suggestion of Mr Vamshi. He appears to have hit the nail on it's head.

I feel the message would not appear at order entry and the document would get generated smoothly.

May I wish you all the best.

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

thank You very much for answer.

I have check the processing fo the incomming IDOC(making new indo in we19) running the function module: IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS and the Sales order and the delivery were created. I have run the scenarios using background and foreground and debuging mode.

Only in the foreground mode the system shows errors with the registration VAT in vountry HU for the company code.

The Idocs were created without the incompletion and were not visible in v.02.

I didi the scenarion also beeing in change mode in MM02 for the material, and vd53 for info-records because I thought that it could be block of the objects, but it is not and everythink is processed ok.

I suppose it could be connected with processing of many IDOCs in the same time using the same f.e. materials, customers.

Do you know how to set/check the log of the system in the time when the IDOC is originally processing by Business Conector and SAP?Which is the tcode to be set?

Thank you once again.

Regards

Marceli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I would like to add that there are the documents in the v.02 tcode, I have check for the Business Connector user but I have run the IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS function module and reprocessed the IDOCs using my user. The documents are visible as incompleted documents. I went into the document, have switched to Billig>Condition and haven't done enythink, then save the document and the docuemnt is not anymore in v.02 and in the change of the documents is the message that: 'General incompletion status of the header changed' and it shows that tcode va02 change the field VBUK-UVALL from A to C.

Do you know how to correct the IDOCs reprocessing that it works correctly?

Thank you in advance

Regards

Marceli