cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have 2 system landscape till yesterday everything was working fine but since today morning in STMS of development system production system is not coming and in production system dev system is not showing .......and both system are showing as domain controllers.

please suggest the way to resolve this problem.

Regards,

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TMS has to be configured as Dev and Prod systems are showing only one system.In there graphical editor. The systems are not seeing each other.

Regards,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prashant,

Goto the correct domain controlled and in STMS redistribute the TMS under Transport routes.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If both system are showing different domain controller then no connection between them.

You need to configure same domain controller for both system in order to connect to each other.

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

We already tried this but problem is still coming......as we have only 2 system configuration can we delete the existing configuation and set up new?As both systems are coming as domain controllers how can we remove one of the system as a domain controller?

Tell the T-code to delete the existing TMS configuration?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

I think you can try rolling back your last tranpsrt roots by go to

transport routes in stms and then goto-->previous version and check whether the old route configuration has ur prd system.

You can delete the configuration in STMS transaction.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prashant,

As suggested by Vamshi first you can try to roll back the transport routes version :

Goto transaction STMS_PATH and then Configuration-->Get another version. Choose the last working version. here also check if the route between development and production is visible.

In order to delete domain controller relationship just go to STMS_DOM. Select the domain controller and try deleting it. Before that delete any other systems present in the view (though I think there should be none).

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

1. Login to Domain controller that you want to make a Domain controller for other system (eg Login to DEV system if you want DEV to be a domain controller).

2. Create PRD system

3. Change the transport route and distribute to PRD system.

4. Login to PRD system and accept the changes.

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your quick responses.Actually I have come back to my home tommorow i will try these steps and let you know the outcome .

Please keep checking this thread ...as i will update the status very soon.

Thanks,

Prashant.