cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early watch alert.dump error during processing of data in solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have configured EWA.now data is there in solution manager system.it is telling

The service is ready to process session data.

The data will be processed automatically by the background job "SM:EXEC SERVICES".

If you do not want to wait for the background job, you can start the job manually:

Choose Start Service Processing.

Follow the instructions on the screen.

Session number: 2000000000905

Back Start service processing .

but when i start service processing manually,back ground job is creating,but after sum time it comes with abap runtime error

'' Syntax error in program "RDSVASAEW_ROOT_____________070''.

pls tell me how to proceed with this.thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I insert my answer from a similar thread.

As a pitty, that's a well known error.

Please check SAP Note 727998

Basically, these three steps needs to be performed:

1) BDL_DELETE_ALL_TABLES

2) SDCCN - Refresh Service Definitions

3) Generate Logfuncs

SE37: /BDL/_GENERATE_LOGFUNCINCLUDES

OPTION: ALL

It's also described in the Implementation Guide (IMG), transaction SPRO in the SAP Solution Manager system:

SAP Solution Manager -> Configuration -> Basic Settings -> Standard Configuration of Basic Settings -> Solution Manager -> Service Data Control Center

-> Activate the Service Data Control Center in the Solution Manager

-> Generate Includes for Service Data Contol Center

With the latest ST-PI Support Package (ST-PI 2005_1_700: Patch 0006). The steps can be triggered via the menu of transaction SDCCN.

Best regards,

Ruediger Stoecker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger Stoecker,

Thanks for ur reply.1.could you pls tell me where to do these 3 steps?in satellite system or in solution manager system.

2.and ST-PI patch level is 3 now.whether we have to change this to 6 or will those 3 steps alone will help with keeping the patch level for ST-PI as 3.thanks in advance

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

>1.could you pls tell me where to do these 3 steps?in satellite system or in solution manager system.

>

> 2.and ST-PI patch level is 3 now.whether we have to change this to 6 or will those 3 steps alone will help with keeping the patch level for ST-PI as 3.thanks in advance

>

1.could you pls tell me where to do these 3 steps?in satellite system or in solution manager system.

Steps needs to be performed in In the Solution Manager system.

The steps described will help. To solve this issue, it's not required to implement ST-PI ...SP06.

(Of course, it's recommend to install the latest version of ST-PI and ST-A/PI in Solution Manager and all connected Satellite Systems. Run the Service Preparation Check in transaction SDCCN).

Best regards,

Ruediger